SkyGeek strives to offer the most comprehensive, and most up to date in the Aerospace Industry. We constantly add products and update our offerings from current vendors and prospective new vendors. We're proud to treat all our Vendors as partners.
There are a few things to think about if you have a new product that you would like for us to consider selling on SkyGeek.com. Here's a rundown of the info we need from you in order to list your items.
The following information must accompany the new product submission:
- Photo CD/Electronic submission of product photos
- Vendor Product Number
- Vendor Barcode (UPC if applicable)
- Product Dimensions and Weight
- Product Order Minimums/Case Quantities
- Cost and Available Discounts
- Restrictions for Sale/HazMat Information
- Suggested catalog text – this may be modified at the discretion SkyGeek
- Additional Non-Standard information
- Any available informational video
- All technical information
- Information pertaining to any related accessories
- Additional information may be requested based on submission
From prospective new vendors, SkyGeek occasionally requires a sample of each product for testing and evaluation before it can be considered for addition to the product line.
- SkyGeek will not pay for product samples or the shipping of product samples either inbound or outbound.
- Product samples will be returned only to vendors who send a written request and a call tag for the item(s).
- Product samples will be used and returned in a used condition.
- SkyGeek is not responsible for wear, tear or breakage to any product sample.
- SkyGeek generally responds to new product samples within 30 days of receipt.
- If SkyGeek has not received a written request for return of the sample along with the appropriate call tag for return shipping within 90 days, the sample may be disposed.
- Vendors are not eligible for any compensation for product samples.
SkyGeek can be contacted via fax, email or mail utilizing the information found on this page. Other forms of communication, such as written notes on packing slips or invoices, may not reach the appropriate destination.
Corporate Mailing/Shipping Address for new products:
SkyGeek New Product Department
30 Airway Drive, Suite 2
Lagrangeville, NY 12540
Article is closed for comments.