As a family owned business, based in New York State, we’re closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to those who are affected by the illness, many more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments.
We are open, considered essential, and here to help:
- Please note that shipment delays can be expected:
- As of March 23, 2020 FedEx will not credit refunds for any eligible FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office services as a result of service impacts due to COVID-19. You can read more here.
- As of March 24th, 2020 UPS has suspended their Service Guarantee for all U.S. origin shipments, domestic and international. You can read more about it here.
- We update our product availability daily through a direct feed with our suppliers and are manually updating availability if those lead times change as we purchase them from suppliers.
- We have removed any items that we cannot guarantee lead times on. You will see a lot of these items marked as “request a quote”, so we can look at them individually for you.
- We will keep you informed of any lead time changes, and if your orders are impacted by any supply chain issues. We are up to date on all potential manufacturing switches, based on the activation of the Defense Protection Act, and what that could mean for the supply chain.
Please understand that our employees are our number one priority, and although it is our intent to receive and ship products daily, that we are following NY state laws to keep our families safe. As we navigate these uncharted times together, we will keep you updated.
We appreciate your business and from our family to yours, we hope that you and your family stay safe during this time.
The SkyGeek Team