Selecting Freight Forwarder Pickup as a shipping method means you are hiring an outside freight company to pick up your order from our New York warehouse and deliver it to your final destination. You are responsible for the transport of this order.
Freight Forwarders are typically used to move hazardous items to countries we cannot ship to when using normal courier services.
Please refer to the information below when using a freight forwarder with SkyGeek:
- SkyGeek can ONLY prepare shipments for Air Freight. Sea Freight packaging and paperwork is NOT an option.
- If you want us to ship your order to your forwarder (within the USA), we need to be informed at the time of order in the “comments” section or reprocessing fees will apply. You will be responsible for the shipping cost and freight forward fees. Your end destination (out of the country) address is required for this process.
- You will be 100% responsible for the arrangement and payment of the Freight Forwarding company that will be picking up your order.
- We cannot guarantee the shelf life of all the items at the time they are ready to be picked up.
- Once you have confirmed you will be using a freight forwarder to transport your shipment, the $100.00+ fee assessed at checkout becomes non-refundable.
- Any changes made to the order/shipment after you have been informed that it is readiness will occur a repackaging fee of $100.00 or more, depending on the size of the order.
- Orders traveling with a forwarder are released as 1 complete shipment. A partial pick-up can be requested but will require an additional payment of our fees noted above.
- If your order is not picked up within 14 days (about 2 weeks) after we have notified you of its readiness, storage fees will be applied to your order and must be paid before the order is released.
- Two separate orders cannot be packaged together under one forwarding fee. They can be picked up at the same time by your Freight Forwarder but are processed as separate orders.
- We will provide weights and dimensions when the order is ready for pick up. They cannot be provided prior.
Article is closed for comments.