Selecting Freight Forwarder (FF) as a shipping method means you are hiring an outside freight company to pick up your order from our New York warehouse and deliver it to your final destination. You are responsible for the transport of this order.
Freight Forwarders are typically used to move hazardous items to countries we cannot ship to when using normal courier services.
Please refer to the information below when using a freight forwarder with SkyGeek:
- You are 100% responsible for the arrangement and payment of transport with the freight forwarding company. SkyGeek will ensure your order is packaged and ready for your Freight Forwarder. Please note that we package for Air and not Sea Freight.
- The freight forwarder will need to travel to Lagrangeville, NY. to pick up the shipment. We do not accept shipping labels from any couriers. Any changes made to the order after you have been informed that it is ready to be picked up will occur a repackaging fee of $100, which can vary depending on the size of the order.
- If you want us to ship your order to the forwarder (within the USA) of your choice, we need to be informed prior to processing the order or reprocessing fees will apply. When we ship to your forwarder, you will need to pay the shipping fees, freight forward fees and hazmat fees, if applicable. Your end destination address is required for this process.
- All order traveling with freight forwarder will have a $50 fee assessed for packaging. If there are Hazmat items, there will be an additional $50 Hazmat document and preparation fee.
- Freight forward orders are only released as 1 complete shipment. A partial pick up can be requested but will require an additional payment for processing fees as noted above.
- If you have a shelf life requirement, we will do our best to meet it. However, if your order has multiple items with different lead times, we cannot guarantee the shelf life of all the items at the time they are ready to be picked up.
- Any changes made to the order after you have been informed that it is ready to be picked up will occur a repackaging fee that will vary depending on the volume of the order.
- If your order is not picked up within 14 days after we have notified you it is ready, storage fees will apply and must be paid before the order is released.
- Documents cannot be altered once the order has left our facility.
- Two separate orders cannot be packaged together as one shipment but can be picked up at the same time by the Freight Forwarder.
- Customer Service will provide weights and dimensions when the order is ready for pick up. The order will not be released from our warehouse without a Bill Of Lading from the freight company.