Ordering online at SkyGeek.com is a simple process!
- Select the item(s) that you are interested in and add them to your shopping cart. Please note the Availability of the items you are purchasing. We can't always guarantee items will be in stock!
- Next, on the "Checkout" screen, double check all the items in your cart. Make any quantity adjustments as necessary and hit the “Update” button to finalize the changes. To completely remove an item from your cart click the [remove] link to the right of the item's name.
- Once the cart has been reviewed and looks good to order, scroll down to the "Shipping Calculator" and add your Zip Code, State & Country. This will calculate shipping rates to your location, you can then choose the shipping method which works for you.
We will be happy to ship an order to any international destination. However, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping as well as all duties and taxes charged at the time of importation. Duties and taxes not paid when you receive your order will be billed back to you using the same method of payment with which your original order was paid. By federal law, we are required to follow all export laws with respect to declaration and customs documentation.
- Once the "Shipping Method" has been selected, you'll see the shipping cost apply to your cart total. Don’t like what you see? Go back and select another "Shipping Method" to update the shipping cost.
Now you can continue to the next part of checkout by clicking the"Checkout" button.
- We have three options when checking out. You can choose shop as a guest, sign in if you have already registered, or register then check out. Registering as a SkyGeek customer will allow you to review past orders and your billing / shipping information will be pre-filled on the checkout page.
- Fill out all required Shipping / Billing / Payment information on Checkout Page, then hit the Submit button to complete your order. If you sign up for a SkyGeek.com account you can have the cart auto-fill the Shipping/Billing information for you!
IMPORTANT: Incorrect Shipping / Billing information can lead to credit card declines, fraud check issues, your neighbor getting your stuff, all of which will delay you from getting the items you need! So please double check the information is correct.
Note: Any Errors with the order or information entered will be displayed at top of the page in bright orange text.